A number of people have asked us to have a couple extra days to finalize their paper. We are happy to provide an additional extension: the final (mandatory !) deadline will be July 15th. Would you like to submit a paper, we kindly ask that you submit an abstract ASAP via EasyChair, so that we can begin dispatching the papers.
- Submissions: ASAP (Title and Abstract)
June 15th, 2019 June 30th, 2019July 15th, 2019 (Full paper)
Sept. 1st, 2019Sept. 8th, 2019
- Camera-ready copies:
Sept. 15th, 2019Sept. 22nd, 2019
- Conference: December 16-18, 2019
SUM 2019 solicits papers in the following three categories:
- Long papers: technical papers reporting original research or survey papers
- Short papers: papers reporting promising work-in-progress, system descriptions, position papers on controversial issues, or survey papers providing a synthesis of some current research trends
- Extended abstracts of recently published work in a relevant journal or top-tier conference
Regular research papers should be at most 14 pages (including references, figures, and tables). Short papers should be between 4 and 8 pages. Extended abstracts should be at most 2 pages and should reference the originally published work.
The proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS-LNAI series.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
Any author contributing to SUM 2019 and interested in Open Access or Open Choice may refer to Springer’s webpage. The address(es) for the invoice(s) and the CC-BY Consent-to-Publish form(s) should be provided at the same time as the files for the publication.